- How does TAJMall use customers’ personal information?
- What kind of customers’ personal information does TAJMall collect?
- What does TAJMall do with Cookies and how does it affect me?
- What is the accuracy of the personal data I provide to TAJMall?
- How Secure is my personal information with TAJMall?
- What are my rights as a TAJMall customer?
How does TAJMall use customers’ personal information?
TAJMall uses data shared by its users to improve order processing and overall customer service. It may also be used both for marketing research purposes and customer relationship management.
What is done with your personal information?
We use user data to personalize our website according to each user’s wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly browsing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Process orders
- Deliver products and services
- Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
- Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive:
- Emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties
- Emails asking you to review TAJMall and your purchase
- Promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from TAJMall
You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each email. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please reach out to our Customer Loyalty Team by filling out the Contact Us form on our website.
What kind of customers’ personal information does TAJMall collect?
Information you give us:You provide most of such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with our Customer Loyalty Team. For example, you provide information when you search for a product, place an order through TAJMall, provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile, communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise, or complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit/debit card and banking information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile.
Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our third-party logistics partners, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the web search features.
What does TAJMall do with Cookies and how does it affect me?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and provide features to make your navigation experience unique and targeted.
The acceptance of cookies is not a requirement for visiting the TAJMall website. However, we would like to point out that the use of the ‘basket’ functionality on the TAJMall website and ordering is only possible with the activation of cookies. Cookies are tiny text files which identify your computer to our server as a unique user when you visit certain pages on the TAJMall website, and they are stored by your Internet browser on your mobile device and computer’s hard drive.
- TAJMall uses Google Analytics for marketing optimization purposes.
- TAJMall also uses Google Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers.
What is the accuracy of the Personal Data I provide to TAJMall?
You declare and guarantee that you are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission:
- the content is exact and true
- the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory)
How Secure is my personal information with TAJMall?
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign out when you have finished using a public or shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, and Wordfence to protect your account on our website from hacks and malware.
We transmit the entire credit/debit card number to the appropriate credit/debit card company during order processing.
What are my rights as a TAJMall customer?
If you are concerned about the data you provide as a customer, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to request for the correction of any inaccuracies in your data, and same shall be free of charge. At any stage, you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.